Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.  Though the creation of this blog is for my Emergent Technologies course for my master’s program I hope that this blog will be used to continue my journey through the rest of the program.  I hope to also use the blog as a place to showcase and reflect on my assignments and journal about technologies that I would like to use in my professional life.

So for this week we tackle blogging! Now the trick is to actually continue to blog. I have three, now four blogs and the one really good thing that I succeed at where blogs are concerned is that I stop blogging at some point.  Here is hoping this blog stays strong. 


Image Credit
“Blog board” Mashable.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    You must be hugging your adorable children, as your profile photo looks so joyful. I like the use of wikipedia art too.

    Faith

    ReplyDelete