Saturday, October 15, 2011

PE3_iMovie

I am bummed! I tried the green screen effect...and I failed.  I hate admitting that. I just did not have the right   green background. It would have been awesome too.



I took my son's green comforter off his bed and hung it in my living room.  Trouble with it was- it was way to dark and I did not have enough lighting.  My husband and son had this fantastic Harry Potter spoof all scripted out and alas I could not use any of the footage. Of course now I want to buy a real green screen because I hate when I am not able to complete something. I just might have to invest in the real deal and have them reenact their skit so I can get it just right.

I really feel like I learned a lot from the tutorials and I wish I would have had them in month one when we had to create our intro video.  But better late than never! Of course I think I am addicted to Lynda.com and want to watch every tutorial they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment