Saturday, October 15, 2011

PE4- Teacherweb

I am working together with Lori Hobbie to complete the RILS project.  In a previous month we worked together on creating a class website.  The site we choose worked for the concept but was clunky and limited. Lori really wanted to have a website that was easy to use and suited all of her needs. Lori decided on teacherweb.com to use for her new website.











Lori created an account and choose the template for the website.  Then I went in and began transferring over the information from the old site to the new site.  Teacherweb was a bit confusing in the beginning but once I figured it out it was not difficult at all.  There are many features for teachers and so many different types of pages to choose from.









One feature that Lori was looking to incorporate into her classroom was blogs for the students. When I was building the website with teacherweb I was not able to create a blog page for each student as you are limited to seven blog pages. As an alternative I created a link on Lori’s class website and created an account on kidblog.org. 


1 comment: